Join our club and you can socialise with friends, enjoy a home-cooked lunch and take part in all the activities we organise.
Our specially trained and compassionate carers are always on hand to make sure your loved one has a great day out and all their social and medical needs are met. The team can also provide support for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Open Monday to Friday 9.30am - 4.00pm*
- Purchase by the hour or save with a day package
- A fresh home-cooked two-course lunch included in a day package (4.5 hours or more)
- Transportation to and from the club can be arranged (at an additional cost)
*If you require day care outside of our core hours you can discuss your requirements with the club manager who will try to accommodate your request, however we would need 48 hours’ notice. Please be aware the care may be delivered in the adjacent care home.
- Day packages start from £35* and include a two-course lunch
- Alternatively book by the hour – £9 per hour, add lunch for only £4.50
- Hairdressing, laundry service, assisted bathing, pamper sessions and transport are available at an extra charge
*A full assessment will be carried out to understand each individual’s care needs and a price will be quoted accordingly, prior to booking. All prices are subject to change.
Free one day trial
When joining a new club, there’s a lot to consider for everyone involved; the new member and loved ones. Will they enjoy it? Will the club cater for their needs? This is why we offer each new member a FREE trial to experience the club and all it has to offer, meet the team and then decide for themselves.
Terms and conditions: Available for new privately funding members only. The offer cannot be used more than once. Subject to availability.