We are here to help you find the treatment, care or support that is right for you.
We know that choosing the right care and support can be a daunting task – whether it is finding the right care home for yourself or a loved one, or identifying the best option for your healthcare needs. We can help with sources of support and information to help get you through this stressful time.
The way we receive health and social care services in this country is changing. We have more choice than ever before, but if you don’t know what to look for in your search for care, this choice can sometimes pose quite a challenge.
Choosing the right care
We can help you understand what to look for in your search for care - no matter what your care and support needs. The diversity of our services - spanning everything from GP surgeries to residential care homes - means you will always have very different considerations when selecting your care.
- Choosing a care home – there are many different types of residential care home depending on the nature and level of support you need
- Getting support at home – the first step in gaining access to support services in your own home is understanding what type of assistance would be of most help
- Finding the right healthcare services – new government guidelines provide patients with much more choice about how and when they are treated
- Finding learning disability support – you can access different types of support in a range of different settings
- Identifying the right mental health services - accessing treatment, care and support for complex and severe mental health needs can be complicated and is usually done in conjunction with an NHS or social work team. We are happy to help by providing more information about the mental health services we provide.
Your funding options
The diversity of our services - spanning everything from GP surgeries to residential care homes - means you will always have very different considerations and circumstances when selecting your care. However, feedback from our customers has suggested that the one universal concern in finding the right care is how best to fund it, which is why we have a dedicated an entire section of our site to helping you understand your funding options.