Enjoy the break you deserve
Get 3 weeks respite stay for the price of two – and save at least £1,520*
If you care for an older loved one at home and need some time away– or just some time to yourself – Care UK can help.
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of health and social care. Our care home teams across the UK deliver a wide range of quality, round the clock care services for thousands of residents, including many who join us for short term respite care.
Would you like some time to yourself to:
- take a longer family holiday
- catch up with friends and family who live further away
- make changes to your home without disturbing your loved one
- or simply relax and unwind?
When your loved one joins us for a respite stay you’re free to get on with whatever you wish, with the peace of mind that your loved one is enjoying the best of care in comfortable surroundings.
Save from £1,520* with our respite care offer
There’s even more reason to book a short term respite stay for your loved one with Care UK. Book a stay at Bickerton House before 30th September 2020 and get 3 weeks for the price of two. That’s a saving of at least £1,520*.
Why choose Care UK for short term respite care?
- Tailored care:
- We deliver care that’s tailored to your loved one’s needs. We’ll work with you to learn all we can about your loved one’s interests, life story, likes and dislikes before designing a care plan, and even activities and menus, around them.
- Experienced care teams:
- We’re passionate about delivering the same level of loving care that you give your loved one. We’re also experienced in caring for older people living with a range of complex needs, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Lots to look forward to:
- We support your loved one to keep active and independent, enjoy a refreshing change of scene, to make new friends and take part in varied daily activities. We even have our own coffee shop, cinema and hair and beauty salon to add an extra layer of comfort and luxury to your loved one’s stay.
- Enjoying good food:
- We serve up tasty, tempting and nutritious meals that your loved one is sure to enjoy. There’s plenty of choice, and we cater for all dietary, cultural and religious requirements. Our team will support your loved one to dine with dignity, whatever their needs.
* Subject to assessment and availability in care type. See contract for further terms and conditions and contact us for more information.