Chandler Court care home is pleased to welcome Dr Nori Graham, vice president of the Alzheimer’s Society, who will be covering a number of topics to help you understand what it might be like to live with dementia, as well as offering some practical advice.
• Understand what dementia is and how memories are lost
• Learn about language changes and overcome communication barriers
• Discover positive approaches to living with dementia
• Enjoy complimentary refreshments, meet other carers and share experiences
• Meet our friendly team and take a closer look at our home
For more information or to book your free place at this event please call the home directly, or email firstname.lastname@example.org