July 9th 2014
Congratulations to seven service users who have recently found brand new jobs.
This means that over a quarter of our service users are now in meaningful employment, whether that be internally or externally to Brierley Court.
- Two service users working in the recovery kitchens alongside our resident chefs Candice and Sinclair
- One service user working with Kayleigh our in-house domestic
- One service user working on maintenance, with Chris our recovery support worker
- One service user working in the local prison
- One service user volunteering at the local dog rehoming centre
- One service user commencing a 6 week programme with a partnership organisation “Back on Track” to learn skills to gain further employment.
Well done guys!