Are you keen to get away this summer?
Have the holiday you need with our summer respite care offer – save up to £300*
When you care for a loved one at home it’s important to have time out to rest and revitalise – perhaps to spend it with family or friends who you don’t often get a chance to see.
Many family carers tell us that they feel guilty at the thought of leaving their loved one in someone else’s hands. Or they’re worried about how much short term respite care in a care home might cost. They also feel that no one will care for their loved one in the way they do.
How can we help?
We’re passionate about supporting families with older loved ones, and each year during holiday times, we enable families across the UK to take a break knowing that their loved one is in the best hands in a Care UK care home.
Take a break and save up to £300*
If you live in Suffolk, we’re making quality respite care more affordable than ever this summer, so you can have the holiday you need.
Simply book your loved one a break in one of our Suffolk care homes before 30 September 2015 and we’ll give you a 7 night stay for the price of 5 nights* - that’s a saving of up to £300*. Call us now on 0333 321 0934 to book your loved one’s respite break.
Why choose Care UK?
- Quality care: The teams in Care UK’s Suffolk care homes pride themselves on delivering the best of care matched to your loved one’s needs. You can trust us to treat them with the same care and respect that you do.
- Experienced in complex needs: Our teams are experienced in caring for older people with a nursing need, as well as those who are living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- A change of scene: A short stay in one of our care homes gives your loved one a refreshing break, including a chance to make new friends.
- Activities for everyone: They’ll enjoy a variety of daily activities based around their interests.
- Chef-cooked menus: Our chefs serve up tasty and nutritious meals made from the freshest ingredients.
- Luxury and comfort: Each of our new Suffolk care homes has beautifully furnished en-suite bedrooms and its own coffee shop, cinema and hair salon.