We provide a range of NHS GP services including clinics, walk in centres and out of hours support.
Our facilities include everything from walk-in centres designed to provide quick and convenient treatment without the need for an appointment to urgent care centres where minor, but urgent, injuries or illnesses can be treated without the need for a visit to A&E.
We also run a network of traditional GP surgeries, run by qualified doctors and nurses and offering all the services you would expect from a family GP. Use our service locator to find what GP services we offer near you.
Our GP services include:
- Brent Urgent Care Centre at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Brighton Station Health Centre and Walk-in Centre located just outside Brighton Station
- Broad Street Medical Practice and Walk-in Centre in Dagenham
- Calder Community Practice and Walk-in Centre in the Todmorten Health Centre
- Calderdale Out of Hours Service close to Halifax in Yorkshire
- Chantry Bridge Medical Practice in Rotherham
- Charlestown Medical Practice near Manchester
- Ealing Urgent Care Centre in Ealing Hospital
- Guildhall Walk Healthcare Centre and Walk-In Centre in Portsmouth
- Luton Out of Hours Service
- Mersey View Surgery and Walk-in Centre in Liverpool
- Park Community Practice and Walk-in Centre at the Horne St Health Centre in Halifax
- Rotherham Walk-in Centre and Out of Hours Service
- Shakespeare Medical Practice and Walk-in Centre in the Burmantofts Health Centre in Leeds
- Southend Out of Hours Service
- St Luke’s Health Centre and Walk-in Centre in Southend
- The Hill General Practice and Urgent Care Centre in Birmingham
- The Junction Health Centre in Clapham
- Tollgate Lodge Healthcare Centre and Walk-in Centre in London