We are proud to announce that the Minor Injuries Unit/Walk-in Centre at St Mary’s NHS Treatment Centre has been accredited the 'You're Welcome' award by the Department of Health.
In November the Minor Injuries Unit/Walk-in Centre at St Mary’s NHS Treatment Centre was accredited the 'You're Welcome' award by the Department of Health, for recognition and significant commitment made in making health services young people friendly.
The You're Welcome quality criteria covers ten key topic areas:
• confidentiality and consent
• the environment
• staff training, skills, attitudes and values
• joined-up working
• monitoring, evaluation, and involvement of young people
• health issues for adolescents
• sexual and reproductive health services
• child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS).
The service prides itself in the high standard of care it provides and this award truly reflects the hard work and dedication of all the staff involved across the service.